This meeting was held in person at City Hall.
APPROVED: Recommendation that City Council approve Concept Plan, Development Agreement, and PUD Zoning at 350 S. Fifth a.k.a. the “Y Lot” (0.80 acre site)
- 40% affordable units
- Maximum building height of 275 feet
- No on-site parking
- APPROVED: Amendments to PUD Supplemental Regulations:
- Require one street tree along Fourth and Fifth Avenue (current code already requires street trees on William).
- No driveway will be permitted on William.
- This zoning was approved by City Council on April 4, 2022: https://a2council.com/ann-arbor-city-council-april-4-2022/
Legistar and Video Links
YouTube: not available
CTN Video: https://ctnvideo.a2gov.org/CablecastPublicSite/show/6388
Meeting Length: 2h 17m