This meeting was held in person at City Hall.
POSTPONED: Recommendation that City Council approve amendments to the UDC:
- Religious assembly added as a permitted use in the M1 (Limited Industrial) zoning district.
- Permitting any number of marijuana facilities on a single lot, allowing multiple of the same kinds of marijuana license types on a single lot.
- Reducing minimums for lot size, lot width, and lot area per dwelling unit in R2A district
- 8500 square feet reduced to 5000 square feet minimum lot size
- 60 feet to 40 feet minimum lot width
- 4,250 square feet to 2500 square feet minimum lot area per dwelling unit
- Street tree requirements exclude curb cuts from street tree planting frontage calculations. Street tree planting fee replaces reference to street tree escrow
- Flexibility in street tree requirements for modification of a proposed site plan
These UDC amendments items were discussed and approved at the March 15, 2022 meeting: https://a2council.com/ann-arbor-city-planning-commission-march-15-2022
Legistar and Video Links
Meeting Length: 1h 34m