This meeting was held in person at City Hall.
Commissioner Lee was absent.
APPROVED: Recommendation that City Council approve amendments to the UDC that eliminate current exceptions and revise standards for alternative stormwater detention. Amendments reorganize standards and requirements for stormwater management.
- This is scheduled for first reading at the January 9, 2023 City Council meeting: https://a2gov.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=5968447&GUID=008274CF-4EAE-4030-A5F4-4511821B8716
APPROVED: The 2023-2028 Parks and Recreation and Open Space (PROS) Plan. The PROS Plan includes an inventory of parkland and amenities, explanation of the budget and land acquisition process, and long-term goals of the park system in order to guide the future of services and programs. This plan replaces the 2016-2020 PROS plan.
APPROVED: Planning Commission Work plan for FY23.
- Included in the plan is the RFP for revision of the Comprehensive Land Use Plan, with consideration of the following:
- Single family zoning
- Eliminating “neighborhood character” and defining “community desires”
- Exclusionary zoning
- R1 zoning lot size and setbacks
- Affordability measures
- Climate resiliency
- Related to adoption of the Comprehensive Land Use revision:
- Mixed Use neighborhoods
- Residential District infill
- Parking Maximums
- Also in the work plan:
- TC1 zoning for Washtenaw Avenue and Plymouth Road
- Electrification/Net zero buildings
- Reconsideration of housing premiums and solar energy readiness.
Legistar and Video Links
YouTube: not available
Meeting Length: 2h 12m